Counting Religion in Britain, No. 93, June 2023 features 10 articles on new sources of British religious statistics. The contents list appears below and a PDF version of the full text can be downloaded from the following link No 93 June 2023
- Pew Global Attitudes Survey, Spring 2023 round: two early releases of findings
- Preparing for human extinction: will a religious apocalypse finish us off?
FAITH ORGANIZATION STUDIES
- Methodist Church triennial membership returns, 2019–22
- Scottish Episcopal Church statistics, 2022
- Teenagers, Christianity, and values in the United Kingdom: Barna Group study
- Co-operative Funeralcare’s funeral music charts, 2023: a comeback for hymns?
OFFICIAL AND QUASI-OFFICIAL STATISTICS
- Schools, Pupils, and their Characteristics in England, January 2023
- New book: a robust defence of secularization theory and experience
- Open access journal articles and blogs
- Whatever happened to the Centre for Comparative European Survey Data?
Please note: Counting Religion in Britain is © Clive D. Field, 2023